The Palestinian Authority said Monday that Israeli forces have killed 50 people since the start of 2022 in separate incidents of violence but mainly in the West Bank and East Jerusalem.
The Palestinian Ministry of Health published the names of 50 killed Palestinians, and said 49 of them were killed in West Bank and one in the Gaza Strip.
“Two women identified as Maha Zaatari, 24, from Hebron, and Ghada Sabatin, 47, from Bethlehem, were also among the victims,” WAFA reported.
Israeli forces shot dead the two ladies on April 10 in the West Bank.
The Israeli forces also killed the two 80-year-old men, “Omar Assad”, from the Ramallah district, and “Suleiman Hathalin,” from the Hebron district.
The health ministry said that a 13-year-old boy Quasi Hamamreh, from Bethlehem district, was killed on April 13, and 14-year-old Mohammad Salah, from the same district, was killed on February 22.
The latest casualty was reported on Sunday in the West Bank in which Israeli forces killed a 27-year-old Mahmoud Arram, who was from Gaza Strip.
The report comes at a time when the Israeli forces on Sunday arrested two Palestinian men on suspicion of killing three Israeli last week, a latest in deadly violence in which took the life of 18 Israelis, including police officers since the beginning of March.
© Fourth Estate
® — All Rights Reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.