Target Corp., of Minneapolis, Minn., recalled about 299,000 Cloud Island infant rompers due to potential safety risk.
The snaps can break or detach from the rompers, posing a choking, laceration and pinching hazards to children.
The firm has received 16 reports of the snaps breaking, detaching, or missing from the rompers including one report of scratches and one report of a child being pinched.
This recall includes the following:
- Cloud Island Waterfront Baby Boutique Romper
- Cloud Island Little Peanut and True Navy Rompers
- Cloud Island Little Wildflower and Joyful Mint Rompers
- Cloud Island Oh Honeybee and Pink Rompers
- Cloud Island Floral Fields and Mint Rompers.
The rompers were manufactured in China and Vietnam, and were sold at Target stores nationwide and online.
Target encourages consumers to immediately take the recalled infant rompers away from children and return them to any Target Store for a full refund.
The company urges customers who purchased the rompers on Target.com may contact Target to receive a prepaid return label to return the rompers.
© Fourth Estate® — All Rights Reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.